Patented film wax formulated with low temperature pine rosin that acts as a mask with an occlusive effect to absorb the active ingredients. The wax changes colour as it dries to indicate when it is ready to be removed. It eliminates dead skin cells and removes the hair root gently yet effectively making it ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) creates a microfilm skin barrier to protect and deeply hydrate the skin. After the treatment you will discover a new smooth, soft, hydrated and rejuvenated skin.
1. For facial waxing, clean the face and neck with Cerazyme make-up remover. For the rest of the body clean with Dermobalance lotion.
2. Roll-on Cerazyme facial & intimate DNA 10ml serum or the 30ml DNA Body Concentrate. Allow to dry for 30 seconds.
3. Take a small amount of Cerazyme DNA mask wax using the spatula like a spoon.
4. Stretch the area with one hand while applying the wax in a thin layer by placing the spatula at an angle of 45 degrees.
5. Spread a thin, even layer in the direction of the hair growth making sure the edges of the wax strip are thicker.
6. Wait for the wax to change colour, at which moment the strip will be ready to be removed.
7. With one hand, stretch the end of the strip while using the tip of the spatula to lift the bottom edge enough to grasp the strip.
8. Stretch the skin and remove the strip in 2 or 3 movements as parallel to the skin.
9. Once the wax is all removed reapply the remaining serum over the treated areas.
10. Apply the facial DNA Cream or DNA Body Balm both with SPF 15 and massage until complete absorption.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Colophonium (Rosin), Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, Petrolatum, Triethanolamine, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera (Wax) Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sodium Dna, Lactic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Urea, Glycerin, Glucose, Sodium Pca, Glycine, Lysine, Gluconolactone, Allantoin, Calcium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 60725 (Violet 2), Ci 26100 (Red 17).