Security & Privacy
The information we collect and what we use it for
Beauty Express collects personally identifiable information when you register with us and when you use our services. We may also receive information about you from our business partners or marketing firms. We ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide goods or services you have enquired about or asked us to provide or to respond to your requests for information. Our registration process involves providing us with your name, your company name, your type of business, your address, telephone and e-mail address. We also receive and record information by tracking user traffic patterns throughout our pages to maintain a record of the movements of visitors to our web site such as the page visited and the product requested.
Beauty Express uses this information in order to customise the advertising and content you see on our web pages, to fulfil your request for certain products and information, to communicate with you generally and to contact you about special offers, promotions or new products.
What information do we share?
There are times when we require to share the information we learn from you with other parties. However, the information we hold on our customers is an important part of our business and it is not our business to sell or rent this information to others. We will send personally identifiable information about our customers to other companies or people, however, in the following situations:-
- Agents: we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. Examples of these functions include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, handling credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and providing customer service. These agents have access to the personal information required in order to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
- Strategic Partners: we share customer information with our affiliated businesses but we only share customer information relating to a transaction with that business.
- Promotional Offers: other companies sometimes ask us to market their products on our web site and we sometimes send these offers to our customers on behalf of these other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Transfers: we are continually trying to expand and improve our business and we may sell or buy businesses or assets in these transactions. Customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these situations and in the event that Beauty Express or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Compliance with Law: we will release personal information on our customers where we are required to by law. We may also exchange other information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Customer Consent: other than in the above situations you will receive notice from us when your personal information might go to third parties and you will have the opportunity to decide not to share that information.
All information is received by us and retrieved using secure technology. In order to provide a safe and secure environment for your personal information we try to use up-to-date technology with a view to protecting that information against loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration. The effectiveness of our safety measures can be enhanced by you creating passwords that cannot be easily accessed, guessed or reproduced by unauthorised persons.
Please see below for a list of cookies that we store.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy or believe we are not properly adhering to it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .